May 5, 2010

The Future 2

I have decided against the Black Wheels and decided to go with chrome smoothies. I am going for a hot rod look and I think the black wheels would give it too much of a truck look. I think the chrome wheels will help me get that sweet hot rod look.

Instead of a bench seat in the rear I thinking I will make a bench that goes across the back and side instead. Kind of like an L. I got some fabric samples and I  thought I knew what I wanted for the interior, a green cross-stitch vinyl for the walls and doors and a black wood grain vinyl for the ceiling. But I having second thoughts on that. And now I wanna make my own seats in back so I need to decide on fabric for that too.

I plan on getting some louvers for the rear windows and I wanted to post a pic but the seller on ebay has it where I can't save it. I ordered the 20% tint and the zero-rust paint. Even though I can't afford the repair panels right now at least I can paint everything black and stop the rust from getting worse.

After I paint the rust in the interior floor and wheel wells I gonna put down some rubber roofing stuff to help with sound insulation and then some cheap black carpet they have at menards. Carpet will be temporary but I want to put something down so it don't look too nekked while I wait for funds and figure out what I wanna do with the nekkedness.

I want a sticker like this only green. Gonna put it on the rear left door in the lower left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment