May 15, 2010

Van Love

Today I used the wire wheel and starting cleaning the rust on the van. I started on the interior and cleaned anything I found that was brown. I also had to clean latex caulk out of it that someone thought was a good idea to seal the seams. It actually caused it to rust more. So after making the brown metal shiny metal I prepped it and painted with zero rust. I took a crapload of pictures and not too sure which ones to put on here so just use my link on the right for my photobucket page for my van. I added 79 from today, gonna add more tomorrow. I found a few more rust holes lurking under bubbling paint so I need more patches now.  Painted the rear doors where the paint was thinning and scratched up and you could see white.  I just put the picture above so you can see what it looks like cleaned up and the one below is painted. looks much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment